Sunday, December 14, 2008

The End of Hot Yoga

Well, today is day seven, my last day with the voucher, and no more hot yoga for me. I went faithfully three times in a row; then arranging to have the car or get a ride and block out two and a half hours of the day (getting there, taking the class, getting home, immediately taking a shower--I ended up with my clothes sopping wet so no sitting around for me!) just became too much. Did I set my life on fire? Maybe if I had stuck it out the final four days. But as it was, I am glad I tried it, I don't feel like I need to do it again anytime soon, and I am reminded that I should try to do a little more yoga a little more often...

2 comments:

Megan said...

I had stopped checking your blog for its lack of updates. Today I decided to check it just in case you were in the blogging mood again. WOW, you've been blogging away. Thanks for the yoga summaries.

Unknown said...

It's like all you do is pursue fitness in DF, so start blogging about the FOOD. that's what I really care about! haha. xoxo