Friday, December 12, 2008

Hot Yoga: Day Three

I was actually kind of looking forward to going back for day three, when as I checked myself in at the front desk the yoga instructor from day one--the one who kept shouting for us to compress our celulite--runs up to buy himself a new pair of tiny little yoga hot pants. I felt a bit of a sinking feeling inside. I don't know if it was him or that the class was at 11.30 and I hadn't had much breakfast (as opposed to the evening classes, when I already have two meals in me), but I spent most of the second half hour sitting or lying down to fight back waves of dizziness. With his hour and forty-five-minute class, however, that still left me plenty of time for grueling yoga. Again, I did feel good afterwards, clothes sopping wet, body all stretched out, but I can't say I like feeling light-headed.

No comments: